FS: Vauxhall FD and FE Victor/Ventora Manuals

I am currently having a clearout to make room for bits of MG.

I have a set of five GM workshop manuals for the FD Victor and Ventora model. The bodywork one is a little dog eared along the spine but all the info is clear and the rest are in good condition. The numbers are: TS 882, 883, 884, 885, and 886.

I also have the later set for the FE Nos: TS1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047. These are in very good condition as I bought them new and they have been punched and kept in a ring binder ever since. Each one also has a supplement for the later models.

Would £10 each set be out of the way?

Postage would be about another £10 if needed.

I'm in South Leicestershire.

It broke my heart to sell my green 1970 Ventora UBC 5H, I wonder if it's still around?

My 1976 VX 2300 was a lovely car, right up to the day I went over the crest of a hill to find some plonker pulling out of a farm gateway in a mini. The VX was written off later when a distorted chassis was discovered but the Mini went home via a dustpan and brush! :-)

Pete W I think you still have to remove (yourpants) to mail me.

Reply to
Pete W

My first car was an FD1600, followed later by an FE1800 then an FE2300. The

2300 was traded in, and bought from the auction for a bank raid!

I wouldn't mind another FE but the wife refuses point blank! And to think we did all our courting in it [or maybe that's the reason!]

Reply to
TTT

Tell her you've been practising and it'll be better this time around. You could be the first Classic Car doggers! :-)

Reply to
Pete W

I doubt you'll find that club listed in Practical Classics!

Alex

Reply to
Alex