Fuel economy/help the environment

At

we have a device for sale which helps running costs of cars be reduced while helping the envirmonent by reducing emmissons. Take a look at
formore information.

Reply to
info

Don't tell me - it adds snake oil to the petrol?

Reply to
Richard Porter

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Snake-oil by any other name! It won't work, and you can't prove it will with any proper scientific test results either! Save your money, folks.

Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Don't be mean, it does work!!! the Tooth Fairy had one fitted to her scooter and sweres that she gets at least another 30 miles to the gallon.

snipped-for-privacy@google.com

snipped-for-privacy@fasthosts.co.uk

Reply to
Richard H Huelin