Girling Brake master identification.

Having a clear out of all the old toot in the garage and came across a new boxed Girding brake master, I suspect it came from either my old Herald or Vitesse but then it may have come from any of my old cars.

Has Girling - 70 A on the side and what looks like DIAL 0104

On the other side is GY04B5640 but it's so unclear it could be any combination of letters and numbers.

Anyone got any ideas what it's from ?

Reply to
Geoff