Heartbeat

OK, I'm a sad insomniac - but this morning's Heartbeat (06.55, ITV3) featured a car I couldn't immediately recognise. The white tourer. My best guess is a Triumph Dolomite, but the "waterfall" radiator didn't look quite right. Any better bets, or should I do the obvious and contact the production company?

C'mon, chaps and chapesses of this NG, tell me what it is.

G Mack

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

Is that one of the old Heartbeat episodes or a repeat of a recent one? I'm afraid I don't do TV at that time of the morning!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

One of the old ones, when Oscar was still Sergeant and Gina hadn't put on weight....

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie