does this sound ok?

Hi all, I have a terrible noise coming from the rear wheel driver side, was told by a friend and some replies here probably a bearing problem, got a quote today of Euro120 from my local ford garage to replace bearings, does this sound ok?

TIA

-- M.See

Reply to
m.see

m.see

In message , m.see writes

Its a known problem on the Focus. Try and get Ford to make a contribution because of this. Euro 120 sounds a little bit expensive (but not a complete rip off) but I don't know the cost of the bearing or labour charges in Eire.

Reply to
Paul Giverin