Importing to the UK

Richard Kilpatrick (Richard Kilpatrick ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Ooops.

Drop me an email. I'm sure we can find some localish.

Good man. I've still got some bits of Binky, y'know... No whole XMs, though - I sold mine.

Reply to
Adrian

Richard, ...

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

This one has a heads-up display, automatic gearbox, 2.7HDi engine and TGV seats ;)

And I've heard about SMs. They need a BD adding in from of the name...

RichardK

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick