Me again

Trying to identify car in following link:

Thanks

George

Reply to
George Small

Looks like a Ford Prefect E493A Early fifties

Reply to
Splashlube

From the radiator, my guess is a Hillman. No idea of the model. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Panhard-Levassor

Reply to
HAL 9000

Ford Prefect

me

Yes I would agree it's definitely a Ford Prefect as built from

1949-1953 but it has a strong similarity to a '48 Minx from the front.
Reply to
mark woody

Thanks to all of you for your input. Double-checking, seems it's definitely a Prefect.

George

"mark woody" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@post> >

Reply to
George Small