MK1 Escort Door Locks

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a pair of MK1 Escort Door lock barrels with keys? Ive tried Ebay but not had much luck as they dont come up very often and when they do there quite expensive.

If I do manage to get hold of some, how much should I expect to pay?

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matt

Depending on just how exact you're going to be, ISTR that Mk2 Granada ones fit.

Reply to
Pete M

In message , Matt writes

Try