Morris Minor Ownersclub site down?

Strange - I can ping it OK but can't get on in any browser......

Reply to
Gordon

Certainly looks that way. I can't get it either. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Same here... unpaid bill?

Reply to
Phil

LOL!

Reply to
Gordon

No, I suspect the master cylinder seals have gone and allowed all the pages to leak away ;-)

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Maybe it's a computer wired by Lucas?

Stuart H.

Reply to
Stuart H.

And, of course, the reason the Brits never developed a successful computer industry is that they couldn't figure out how to build one that leaks oil.

Reply to
Dean Dark