Motorama - classic car show nr J14 M1

Motorama 2011 will again be staged in Olney, a small market town near Milton Keynes, Northampton & Bedford. Entries are still being taken and forms can be downloaded from

. Date of the event is Sunday 12th September, 2011 and cars should be on-site by mid day.

There are 5 classes being judged and all visitors can vote for their "Car of the Day" with prizes for each class.

Entry is free and all proceeds from the event will be going to the Lions club and MacMillan Cancer Support so if you have a Classic vehicle (not necessarily a pristine car - we are not a concourse) why not bring it along and join around 100+ vehicles which we expect on the day.

Reply to
john Ferris

Umm, John, 12th September 2011 is a Monday.

And your web site says 12th June.

Reply to
Huge