car show...

hey folks,

I was just wondering if anyone's going out to towers Friday night (if you're out here in the so. fla area). I do believe I'm going out with the club and the guys are going to see if they can get their cars in the show (though I'm not letting my car anywhere near the show with the bumper still fubar).

so... if anyone goes... I believe we'll out with the lightnings, if you see an IS with Invasion on the front wind shield, I probably will be around somewhere.

I just thought it'd be cool to put faces and mustangs with the posters ^_~

patricia

0_0 Red Focus
Reply to
Snowy Rose

"Snowy Rose" wrote in news:zMf1b.9759$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Haven't been to Tower in a while - I'm overdue. Might stop in for a bit to see what's up.

Joe