car show

Just got back from another local car show. They had about 130 cars. I was the only imported car and the only sports car except for the 6 vettes. I entered my Puma in the 70's stock class with all the chevys and fords and even one caddy convertible. In this show for a change the judging was done by an independent group of 9 and not by the owners of the cars entered. I took 2nd place and got a nice trophy. I feel very good about this win. Dennis

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

href="

">Den's>1977 Puma

Congratulations.

Reply to
Shag

href="

">Den's> 1977 Puma

Congratulations, Dennis!

I just got in from a local cruise night (Marcus Dairy, Danbury CT). A lot of really nice cars but only one AC Porche Speedster (a fake but nice one). Can't wait to get my bug on the road and stick out like a sore thumb in between those Stingrays, Vettes, BelAirs and Cobras..

Remco

Reply to
Remco

Thanks. You're right about sticking out between the stingrays and mustangs. This show had a "mustang" class or else I would not have placed. There was a 428 shelby there with 22,000 actual miles. Next to the other mustangs and cobra wanna bees, the real shelby stood out in a class all by itself. Good luck and have fun......be prepared for a lot of dumb comments and a few great ones.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik