Classic (etc.) Car Event - 14th June nr J14 M1

The Lions Club from Newport Pagnell & Olney will be running their 'Motorama

2009' at the Market Square in Olney from Noon till 17:00. Cars start arriving from around 09:00 and the event attracts around 80-100 vehicles. Have a look at last years event on
.

Olney is a lovely typical Market Town, approx 8 miles from J14 of the M1 and easily reached from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Wellingborough. The event is free although we do hope that any visitors will make a donation to the Lions Club by dropping loose change into the buckets which will be around the site. With prizes in 3 categories being judged, the car of the show will be nominated by votes from our public so there is an opportunity to influence the outcome of our top prize.

Further details can be found on the club website above.

John Ferris Newport Pagnell & Olney Lions Club.

Reply to
John Ferris