car show

I went to an open car show today about 80 miles from here. I went cause they had a foreign car class. I competed against a few Beetles and two porsche and got best of class trophy. They had independent judges which I like better. Anyway a great day for an air cooled Puma in Milan, Mo today. Just wanted to share...... Dennis

href="

"Den'sDogs

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

congrats Dennis.....the car deserves it...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I thank you and the car thanks you.

href="