New Classic car museum in Malaga

Just come back from Malaga City,Spain. I found that they have recently (2 Months ago) opened a new car museum in the old tobacco warehouse (Tabacalera).

They claim it is the biggest in southern Europe, it has approx 90 cars which have been donated by a Portuguese collector who wanted somewhere to display his Father's and now his own collection. Amongst the collection there is an e-type which has a superb paint job "cream body with yellow and white stripe, and a Bugatti Roy ale

I believe that the collector has 120 cars altogether so I'm assuming the rest will follow. I will definitely re visit the place.

Don

Reply to
Donwill

Some pictures here,

Don

Reply to
Donwill

Is that a Bugatti with a pint of real ale? Or is it a Bugatti with cheese?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ha ha, good one, Beer? my choice is London Pride or Black sheep, as for cheese I enjoy a good semi curado Manchego. BTW, It should be Bugatti Royale Type 41 I think. Cheers Don

Reply to
Donwill