New Old Stock may be coming shortly

Hi, I've posted similar messages on a couple of mailing lists I'm on, but just thought this an appropriate group to post this message - one of the suppliers we used when we ran our workshop for 45 years contacted me a couple of weeks back regarding some new stock they have for older vehicels which they need to move on as they are opening a new store & need the warehouse room. I hve yet to see exactly what is there, but it's for various makes & models from the late 1950s through to the early 1970s - I did spot a couple of Ford Anglia parts there, but really don't know what else - I'll be catalogging it as soon as they drop some of it over to my place

- as soon as I get even a partial list of what's there, I'll whip up a wqeb page & let everyone know who's emailed me that they're interested. If you are, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@ozemail.com.au & I'll pop you on the list, letting you know the address on the web when I have something up.

Reply to
Terry Allen