OT: Bradford Van

Just typed this into a search engine, and got this Facebook page:

Bradford Van Arnum

Intern at U.S. Department of Commerce

Washington, District Of Columbia (Washington D.C. Metro Area)

Not quite what I was looking for!

Reply to
Davey

I don't think we are quite sure what you are looking for either.

Reply to
Mike

A Bradford Van, made by Jowett, after the War.

I owned one when I was an Engineering student. It had so much torque, you could slow it down until you could hear the individual cylinder firings: Left, Right, Left, Right etc.

But it also had the common fault called Rising Floor, which occurred when the wooden side wall sills rotted so that the walls dropped, which looked like a rising floor when you opened the rear door.

Reply to
Davey