Porche for £300

Had a lot of work done on it, Engine runs very nice,

OK so it's not the best but it's had a fair bit spent on it and for £300 it could be a nice project.

BORG

or put the engine in a VW beatle.

Reply to
banjo

I take it you mean one of the new front engined Beetles?

Richard Web pages:

for caravanning,
for my personal web site and
because I love the email address.

Reply to
Richard Cole

BORG realised it was Sat, 02 Dec 2006 21:26:55 +0000 and decided it was time to write:

Learn how to spell what you sell.

Reply to
Yippee

no in the rear

Reply to
banjo

banjo (- snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk_) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Where would you put the radiator?

Reply to
Adrian

I've heard of these going for £50 in good running order.

Peter Hill

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Gawd, you're right. I think it is... That's even funnier.

So *that's* where Pinking Peter's gone...

Reply to
Adrian

Adrian realised it was 02 Dec 2006 22:16:41 GMT and decided it was time to write:

Also in the rear. And the rest as well. Mind you, it'll probably take quite a few runs to bring everything to the scrappy this way. Probably better to drive the whole 'Porche' there.

Reply to
Yippee

£50? As much as that?

Worrying thing is, a well maintained - i.e. not this one - 924 is actually a decent car to drive. The late 924 with the proper Porsche engine was quite quick as well.

If anyone is interested in buying a Scirocco - i.e the car the 924 was originally going to be, I've got a lovely Scirocco GT I'm smoking about in at the moment...

Reply to
Pete M

What's a Porche? ;-)

Reply to
Richard Polhill

Porsche with a significant part missing?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

A Porch(e) is a kind of Veranda(e) on my house, that I can sit on in the Summer(e) and drink my Beer(e). I hired the village dunce to paint it, and he over-sprayed my Porsche instead? Of course, Shakespeare would have spelled it Portia!

Reply to
Stuart H.

What an impressive line-up of classics you have there, especially the fiesta and the van - nice.

Zimmy

It's PORSCHE, not Porche.

Reply to
unit244

It's PORSCHE, not Porche.

Reply to
unit244

It's PORSCHE, not Porche.

Reply to
unit244

I heard you the first time.

Reply to
Dean Dark

Yea I know blame google groups stupid system

Reply to
unit244

No. Blame you for being too stupid to know how to post to Usenet.

Reply to
Dean Dark