Re: Help - Information on Chrysler Valiant Signet

I have a friends who is currently restoring a Chrysler Valiant Signet, we

> believe that it is of a 1960's origin and know that it was imported into the > UK from South Africa around 10 years ago. From what I have found google'ing > it is a rare car, but any particular useful information is hard to find. > I would appreciate any information that you could give on this particular > car. > The main reason for this post is that the owner needs to register this car > with the DVLA and needs evidence to prove the modal year. > > All feedback appreciated. > > Jon > > For pictures see... >

Having owned several Valiant autos here in USA, your model appears to be

1964-65, by the body style. The 1966 model was a bit diferent. This is for a USA made auto. The same body style might have been produced later in other countries. You may try a google or ixquick search for several years and the same model. and see what is on-line.
Reply to
Dennis Ray Anderson