Jeeps won't survive the next 10 years

I am a time traveller from the future and I must tell you that Jeeps won't survive the year 2015. Jeeps will be outlawed and banned worldwide and members of the underground who secretly own or drive Jeeps and are caught will be arrested, buttraped, and exterminated.

Reply to
Maaxx

JANFT, mine will.

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

hell, there already driving them, arrested----to high a lift,,no mudflaps, wrecked corners,broken lights, ect,,ect,, buttraped---when one climbes too steep and rolls over backwards,,ive watched the vids those guys are nuts,,, exterminated----darwinizm, gettin in too deep with no experiance, snow,ice,stupidity,,luckily i learned,

jeepaholic, johnp

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg

An just what kind of future drugs are you on, a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster perhaps?

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I didn't even feel this poster deserved a follow-up, but since I'm not the first...

My plan is to expand our members and take over the word before the year

2015. "And then we're going to Washington, D.C. to take back the White House." Then he let out a strange, extended, yelp that seemed to come from deep within him: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" (Howard Dean, 2004)
Reply to
JimG

If you know We will be outlawed, then help do something about it. Write a letter, It only takes a min to look up your representative on line, and you can even e-mail them. Be sure to customize the example letter below explaining on why off roading is important to you, as well as perserving the ecology.

As some of you may know, Donald Kirn has resigned as the ORV representative on the Wisconsin Governors State Trail Council. Our own John Schnorr has submitted his name for consideration. Attached is a sample letter that you can send in whole or in part to Ms Mindy Walker. The replacement for Mr. Kirn will be handled through her or by her recommendation. You also may want to send a copy to your State Representative.

Loren Nagy LCJ Political Action Chair (O)||||||(O)

928 So. 3rd St. St. Charles, IL 60174-4004 Phone: 630-584-8185 Fax: 630-584-6211 Cell: 630-204-8185 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@dls.net Web-page:

February 16, 2005

Governor Jim Doyle Appointments Department P.O. Box 7863 Madison, Wisconsin 53707-7863

(608) 266-1212

snipped-for-privacy@gov.state.wi.us

Dear Ms. Walker,

I would like to recommend John Schnorr to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of Donald Kirn as the ORV representative on the Wisconsin Governors State Trail Council.

John's education and employment history emphasize communication skills. His past accomplishments portray experience and success in communicating thoughts and ideas. John excels in communicating with individuals of diverse and different backgrounds.

John's OHV recreation activities include dirt bikes, ATV's, snowmobiles, and Jeepin'. He and my family enjoy all types of motorized recreational activities. As a result of his passion for these types of activities, he has become involved in organizations that support and promote these user groups. John supports many OHV organizations both financially, through volunteering and as serving on their various leadership boards or committees.

John's has been extremely involved with user groups that encourage the safe use of OHV's. In addition, John has taken a leadership role by volunteering his time to work diligently to address access issues. Those efforts include: President of the Legendary Civilian Jeepers, Member of the Board of Directors for the Lake States Resource Alliance (he is also a member of the LSRA Membership and Finance Committees) and Chief Executive Officer for the Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association. In addition, John is also a Trail Guide for Annual Northwood's Jeep Jamboree in Crandon, Wisconsin.

If appointed to the Wisconsin Governors State Trails Council, I have no doubt that John would work diligently to assure that all user groups are represented. Further, I'm certain that John would work to assure that the State of Wisconsin remains the most beautiful state in the union, while striving to afford the public the greatest in recreational trails and trail systems.

Thank you for your consideration,

Reply to
James Hilins

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:52:49 -0500 (EST), the following appeared in rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, posted by "Maaxx" :

Must be the Trolls' Night Out.

Back under the bridge, Sparky.

Reply to
Bob Casanova

I like what Isaac Asimov said, but would have to add, its more like "Hummm that's funny..."

Reply to
James Hilins