Hint: Be smart and try this auctions site

Hi there,

I found an interesting auctions site I am using as a start page for my searches.

Try and see... It can only help you saving money after all ;-)

As it's really useful to me, I can really recommend it.

Jo.

Reply to
Jo65339

snip spam.

The old I found my own or the site you are pimping for trick fools nobody.

spam scum reported to:

snipped-for-privacy@telenet.be, snipped-for-privacy@combellgroup.com, snipped-for-privacy@tfe.be, snipped-for-privacy@combellgroup.com, snipped-for-privacy@tfe.be

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

"I was a little bit septic about this way of buying things"

Says it all really.

Malcolm

Malcolm

I've rearranged your message so that it's bottom posted.

Searching on auctions.woohoow.net returns the following which indicates that snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com is probably DHAENENS, Jonas (JD779) Address and phone number in the WhoIs below

05/25/06 20:20:48 whois auctions.woohoow.net .net is a domain of Network services Searches for .net can be run at

whois -h whois.crsnic.net woohoow.net ... Redirecting to ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

whois -h whois.ascio.com woohoow.net ... The data in Ascio Technologies' WHOIS database is provided by Ascio Technologies for information purposes only. By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purpose. In addition, you agree not to use the data to: (a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass, unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than the data recipient' s own existing customers; or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of any Registry Operator or ICANN-Accredited registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations. Ascio Technologies reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By accessing and using Ascio Technologies WHOIS information, you agree to these terms.

NOTE: FAILURE TO LOCATE A RECORD IN THE WHOIS DATABASE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF THE AVAILABILITY OF A DOMAIN NAME. Registrant: Woohoow (WOOHOOW347) Dela Rosa St Legazpi Village Makati, , ME 1229 US

Domain name: woohoow.net

Administrative and Technical contact: DHAENENS, Jonas (JD779) COMBELL GROUP NV Antwerpsesteenweg 377 GENT, , 9040 BE snipped-for-privacy@combell.com +32.92187979 Fax: +32.92187978 Record created: 2006-04-19 13:25:44 Record last updated: 2006-04-19 13:25:45 Record expires: 2007-04-19 09:25:00

Domain servers in listed order: NS3.COMBELL.NET (NSCOMBEL272) NS4.COMBELL.NET (NSCOMBEL390)

Web pages:

- caravanning,
- personal web site and
I loves the domain name for email.