Re: looking fo a mussle car to that just needs tlc

hi i need some help finding a good mussle car to fix up.

Try a Toyota Pickup - can carry lots of mussles and is virtually indestructible :-)

Reply to
Richard Porter

Hardly stick to the road like a limpet though do they? Not that I know much about them so I'll clam up.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Bugger!

Reply to
Rob

Try the beaches around Morecambe. They seem to be having banger races up there.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

My niece's husband used a Ford Transit to transport his mussles but after many years exposure to salt water it no longer falls into the category of a good fixer upper.;-)

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

:::Jerry:::: ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

That's a bit of a shellfish comment. Let's face it, most threads here are a load of molluscs.

Reply to
Adrian

were

What ever, just as long the rebuilt vehicle doesn't crab alone the road !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::