Re: Old Car Idenification.

> Hi to you all. > > Just hope that I am not doing the wrong thing. I have got a photograph > taken in Bradford some time prior to 1937. It is a street scene and > has several cars in it, one of these looks to me as if it must have > been quite a machine in its day. I have not had any luck so far in > finding out just what it is, despite help from friends in Bradford. So > when I spotted your group in the UK Section, naturally I thought ??. > > Perhaps I should ask a couple of questions first and find out how you > all feel about my butting in as it were. > > 1. Can I post a picture straight into this section ??. it is 56.5 KB > in size. > > 2. If it is OK for me to do that would any of you please try to ID the > car for me ??. > > Should mention that I was born in Bradford, probably before the car > was. > > Kindest Regards, > > Allan Wood.

You will probably be thanked for asking but told no binaries. However, if you want to email it [real address in headers] I'll put it up on a page and give the url here [if you can't do this]. Other folk may make the same offer. Cheers from a Kiwi [ex far too many Jaguars, Rovers, Wolseleys etc]

Reply to
Classic Car Fair