Re: Prime Minister - pre-screening of video website material

Someone needs to start a website allowing videos of spammers having the f*ck kicked out of them to be posted.

Reply to
Gizmo.

Just the knowledge that some screwed up psychopath will, one day, do a 'whois look-up' on a spamming bastard like John is enough to make me shiver...

Reply to
:Jerry:

Well, that's one laugh today, at least..............mucho obligio

Reply to
Mary Fisher Is Not A National Treasure

The message from "Gizmo." contains these words:

I'll vote for that.

What I won't vote for is some git trying to censor the internet for me. It's a parent's job to monitor what their child watches. Both my kids have unfiltered feeds to their bedrooms, but I'm careful to keep an eye on what they're doing and discuss things with them.

Banning things very rarely works.

Reply to
Guy King

To right, if you want to make people do something, ban it!

Reply to
:Jerry:

The message from ":Jerry:" contains these words:

I'm dismayed by the preponderance of fatuous rules these days. The big play area in the middle of Telford is divided into sections, supposedly for different age groups - but the ages make no sense. The bit that's allegedly suitable for children 8 and over is swarming with kids from three years old, enoying themselves mightily. In itself this isn't a problem, the kids and parents just ignore it. The difficulty comes when you later have to explain to your kids why /that/ rule was one you didn't have to obey and /this/ rule is one you do. Making rules that no one has any intention of obeying brings rules in general into disrepite; this can only be a bad thing.

Reply to
Guy King