Re: Reverse Three Wheeler!

"Gareth Slee" realised it was Wed, 24 Sep 2003

20:34:43 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Excuse the intrusion and ignorance.

>Friend came over today with the strangest car I've ever seen. >Three wheeler with the single wheel at the rear. > >See

Nothing strange about a Pembleton:

Yippee

In message , Gareth Slee writes

Plenty of three-wheelers like that. Another 2CV engined one is the Lomax.

There's also the BMW powered (K-series bike engine) Scorpion if you want to scare yourself.

Reply to
Chris Morriss

Not strange, thats how 3 wheelers should be done...

Reply to
chris

They've been around a long time, Morgans were like that in 1906, and H.F.S. Morgan got the idea from his 1901 Eagle. We've already discussed BSAs version in this n/g.

Reply to
Stan Barr