Outlook express

Gentlemen, Some time ago one of you pointed me to a website which improves OE and allows top writing. Could you point me again please.

Martin P

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

"Campingstoveman" realised it was Thu,

21 Aug 2003 20:13:55 +0000 (UTC) and decided it was time to write:

Yippee

Thanks

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Ian Dalziel realised it was Thu, 21 Aug 2003

23:35:24 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Yes, now I'm sorry I helped him, too.

Reply to
Yippee

Bin OE and use something sensible like Gemini ('doze version of Messenger Pro). Oh and while you're at it bin IE and use Opera or Mozilla. Better still, bin Windows.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Porter

I am using it. Thanks again :-))

Martin P

Ian Dalziel wrote:

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I love it. I can't decide whether it's that he's thick or that he's a clever troll.

Nice work, whichever it is.

Reply to
Dan Drake

Reply to