Re: Try this internet update from the MS Corporation

Oh joy, another "security patch" virus. I woke up to 60 of the bloody things in my mailbox this morning :-(

Reply to
Howard Rose

Setting the size limit to 100k in Outlook Express, as already advised in this NG is working for me for the time being at least and leaves that junk on the Server. I log in there from time to time just to see that no genuine biggies got left behind and delete the crud on the same visit

TT

Reply to
Tony Tynan