Restoraton courses

Hello all, my first post and probably the most boring post going so apologies in advance! I line in Essex..near Southend on sea and i am having real problems trying to find restoration courses for either evenings or part-time. Want to learn basic welding techniques and spraying etc. and can find plenty of colleges offering this in other parts of the country...but not essex!! .

Anyhow if anyone out there can help me i would be very gratefull

Many Thanks Mental

Reply to
mental

Hi,

Try your local college they will offer welding courses. This will give you the basics which you can then use when you rstore your cars. You could also talk to the vehicle maintance department of your college who will be able to advise you.

Hope this helps Richard

Reply to
Richard Jones