Any Accord in New Orlean area

Looing for a lightly flooded Accord , prefer 05 with low miles on it.

Reply to
asshole

Your name says a lot about your compassion level.

Reply to
Brian Smith

His request says that he's looking for a parts car.

You sound like the type to whine about CBS showing a rerun of The Price Is Right where the grand prize was a trip to New Orleans. I mean, come on. Reality is reality, and life goes on.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Ehh, before you defend this troll, google his previous posts. I am sure you'll see it Brian's way after that..

Remco

Reply to
Remco

I didn't take it that way. I would say that it sounds more like a fool trolling than a legitimate search for a parts car. After all it could be a month or more before anything is able to be removed from that area.

Not even close, sorry to burst your bubble. Other than your lack of knowledge about what I will 'whine' (I don't do that, I bitch and complain with every fibre in my body, ask my employer ), I agree with the last sentence in your post.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

Thank you.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

Asshole, what do you define as lightly flooded? I may have one for you for the right price in cash.

Reply to
BS

We don't need that here.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Thanks, Mike. I don't think we need it elsewhere either.

Remco

Reply to
remco

Ignoring the trash posts in this thread, there is an important issue with "light flooding" in Accords, probably all Hondas and maybe most modern cars. The ECUs are typically mounted on the floorboards, so a flood that would get the passengers' feet wet often destroys the ECU and possibly other control modules. Anybody thinking about buying or repairing a "flood car" should go in with their eyes wide open. A low mileage one could be bought with a salvage title and the engine/transmission would probably be usable, but don't set your cap on trying to get the car back on the road.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Reply to
Rob Durs

Who cares if you are white or black? (but if I cared, my bet is you are actually white. I don't care because you are a disgrace, either way.)

Hilarious?? No, your comment just makes you look like a race baiter, ass hat. Last I checked this was a Subaru newsgroup - your comments are not welcome here. Exactly what word was difficult for you, retard?

Now sit your weak ass down and shut up or stop hiding behind a sockpuppet account so we can flame the taste out of your mouth.

(Also run a spell/syntax checker next time, dork - Whatever time and money was spent on educating you was a pure waste)

Reply to
remco

Sorry, last I checked this is the honda group. Have been working on a Suub this afternoon so had Subaru on the brain.

Reply to
remco

Reply to
Rob Durs

First of all, learn to properly use "your" and "you're" -- the misuse makes you look moronic, which can't be your aim. Also, learn to "bottom post" (= posting below the previous comment) - you must be a noob, so consider that friendly advice.

Who said that I hated you? You make a stupid comment and got flamed for it - a proud internet tradition. If I hated everyone that made a stupid comment, there would not be enough time in eternity. I'd also hate myself, most likely.

Walk away - your post has nothing to do with what this group is for and wasn't funny.

Reply to
Remco

Reply to
Rob Durs

"No - your a poopy head", "NO - YOU'RE the poopy head", "NOOO - your the poopy head" -- Sorry, flashbacks from when I was pre-K just now..

Before you change your shorts, look up when to use "too" and "to" - "it's" and "its" also needs some fine tuning - that should get you to crap in your pants.

Bob, you're just too clever for me so you win. (or is it "Your just to clever".. Mmm...)

I'm out.

Reply to
remco

Reply to
Rob Durs

So... let's see. Remco has a history of intelligent and helpful responses for Honda owners with car trouble. You wear your stupidity like a badge of honor because you don't have the sense to be embarrassed by what you write. Who should I listen to?

The most compelling reason to believe you are a child is that you apparently haven't learned about the crushing loneliness that comes from that behavior. Nobody with a lick of sense wants to be around you, and an adult knows being alone is a terrible thing. You are your greatest fan and undoubtedly think you are clever, because you haven't a clue. But you can't stay a child forever and you will soon enough be ashamed of what you did, as if you stood naked on the street.

Good luck to you, kid. You have a long way to go.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

On 9/14/2005 6:17 PM Michael Pardee spake these words of knowledge:

Michael, you should not feed the trolls.

RFT!!! Dave Kelsen

Reply to
Dave Kelsen