Riley Kestrel bodywork

1937 6 light Riley Kestrel. 4 doors,with door mechanism and intact glass, 4 mudguards, headlamps and windscreen. Free to anyone who can collect from SE Essex. It seems a shame to send them for scrap but SWMBO insists they must go.
Reply to
Dr. C. Lake

Practical Classics do free ads for such things - I'd say that would reach a larger audience than this group.

I'd also stick them on Ebay.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

mudguards, headlamps and windscreen.

I will willingly take these parts off you hands. i need about a week to organize transport so if thats ok please contact me by email or phone 01623 740843. THANKS!

Reply to
Colin Doncaster