SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

I've lost my manual (Damn and blast) can someone post the power switch settings. It's been a while since I used it last and I have forgoten them.

Reply to
<someone

I wouldn't have thought they'd be much help. I have a Sip Topmig Turbo

150 and have found that trial and error is the only way to get the best out of it. Power - just turn it up as high as you can without blowing holes in your work. With experience, you'll find yourself better at controlling the torch and can turn the power up higher. Wire speed - I find this so sensitive on my SIP that no printed guide would help. Changing from ~4.5 to ~4.8 can make all the difference, but the scale doesn't show increments smaller than 1.
Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke