Siva Moonbug

Does anyone know where I could find a Siva Moonbug, in any condition, to buy?

Reply to
AlanMitchell

I haven't seen any for sale, but then I'm not looking for one! Be aware that they are known by other names e.g. Siva Buggy. It's best to keep an eye on ebay, Which Kit Car? magazine and Kit-Cars magazine.

See

Stimson Minibugs may be easier to find.

Reply to
Richard Porter

Hi Alan,

I got mine off ebay just over a year ago. I've had a search running ever since then keeping an eye out for spares etc.. nothing comes up! (save for one 1970 magazine that went for ££££s). Lucky all the mechanicals are Mini.

The siva bug was also known as the "skyspeed". Have you owned one before? Just wondering why you were searching for one - most people have never even heard of them.

Cheers

Reply to
nona

Hi Nona I wanted one when they first came out but could not afford one. My son is now

16 so I thought it would be a good project him and me together

n>> Does anyone know where I could find a Siva Moonbug, in any condition, to >> buy?

Reply to
AlanMitchell via CarKB.com

Ask Anneka Rice she's got one.

Reply to
unit244

Unless you know something I don't, the car in Challenge Anneka that you're probably thinking of is a Range Rover based Dakar.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

i have a siva /moonbug/skyspeed/mini baced kit car is there any one out there with one i also now where theres one for sale

Reply to
peter collinson

i have have found a siva bug for sale in durham and have the mans number if your intrested . peter

Reply to
peter collinson

there is one for sale in durham

Reply to
peter collinson

theres a siva for sale in durham thanx peter

Reply to
peter collinson

"peter collinson" realised it was Wed, 31 Jan 2007 04:38:31 +0800 and decided it was time to write:

I think you were heard the first time, the second, the third and I'm pretty sure this time, too.

Reply to
Yippee