Stuff for sale

Gentlemen,

Are we allowed to advertise here.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

AFAIK genuine, on-topic private adverts are not a problem (just checked back and there have been a few). It's just spam we all hate!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Thanks for that.

Reply to
campingstoveman

If you want to sell your own classic car, or to offer some garage find spares for sale I'm sure that your advert would be both on-topic and most welcome. If OTOH you were advertising a secondhand rusting pile of rubbish that no-one in their right mind would describe as "a classic" then you would be pointed towards Gumtree or any of the other places where advertising tat is welcome.

Oops, too late.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No Take your crap to ebay