help finding a picture of KLINO car made circa 1930's auto

My mother tells me she drove a car called Klino in Stoke in the 30's

Not been able to locate a picture

only one other person seeking information like me

Any enthusiast in this group can throw a light on this car !!!!!!

Reply to
Duke Dartanian > admin

"Duke Dartanian > admin" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Try "Clyno".

Adrian

There is a picture of one on my old web site, see:

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Yes, I think this was known as a 'spack chariot'?

Reply to
Rob, Jane and Freddy