Triumph seats

I have been told of someone getting shot of a Triumph 1500 with rusty body but good interior, going cheap.

Does anyone know if the seats are the same as those in a Triumph 2000? My seats are past their best and I was wondering if I could do a straight swap?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

Hi Jim, They're smaller than 2000 seats, but I don't know the specifics, sorry, Cheers, Bill.

-- Rarebits4classics .......just what you've been looking for

PO Box 1232 Calne Wiltshire SN11 8WA United Kingdom

William Davies

In article , William Davies writes

It depends on the model of 1500 how much smaller they are. If it's a FWD then I think they're basically Toledo seats - which fit in a Vitesse (just). Later ones are Dolomite, which are slightly larger but still wrong for a 2000.

Reply to
Robert Pearce

Thanks for the info above. I had a FWD 1500 some years ago, but I couldn't remember what the seats looked like. Thanks to your help, I know they won't be a straight swap, so you have saved me a trip to South Wales to find out for myself.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren