Unipart water pump GWP1084

I have a few (22) genuine nos Unipart water pumps GWP 1084 and want to know if they will fit a Dolomite Sprint???

Reply to
Gazza

Not all at once :-)

Reply to
Dave Gunter

Check the Rimmer Bros website.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Which will tell you they won't fit - or at least they are not the original parts.

Reply to
Doug

The GWP1084 uses a 6 vane impeller, whereas Sprints are usually fitted with a 12 vane. This is probably the reason why Rimmer Bros show a different part number.

I've only seen pictures of the GWP1084, I'd need to compare one with a Sprint pump to say for certain but the body of the unit looks the same so I think there's a good chance it would fit, as long as you swap the impellers over.

Beware when you do this, the bolt securing the impeller is LEFT HAND THREAD (been there, done that!)

PS. Are you intending to sell these pumps, and if so what price are you looking for?

Reply to
Latham_F2

[...]

Hi Latham_F2. Just noticed your username here on the forum. Do you own a Latham? If so, check out our website

and perhaps get in touch?

Reply to
F2registrar