US Minor

Posted on a photo forum (rec.photo.digital), taken today at the Central Florida All-British Car Show:

Reply to
RJH
I an trying to decide whether that is a super-dooper water pump or a pump for an air conditioning unit. The standard UK minor has a take-off for the hot water for the heater at the back of the engine, with an on/off for the water circulation to the heater in the cab.
Jim
Reply to
Indy Jess John
That's air-con. The red and blue doohickeys are for topping up the refrigerant.
Reply to
Huge
Thanks. I suppose air con is pretty important if you drive around Florida.
The twin carbs are non-standard too.
Jim
Reply to
Indy Jess John