US Minor

Posted on a photo forum (rec.photo.digital), taken today at the Central Florida All-British Car Show:
<
https://photos.smugmug.com/Current/i-cSXkDk8/0/e70d1e17/L/2019-04-06-L.jpg

--
Cheers, Rob

On 06/04/2019 21:54, RJH wrote:

I an trying to decide whether that is a super-dooper water pump or a pump for an air conditioning unit. The standard UK minor has a take-off for the hot water for the heater at the back of the engine, with an on/off for the water circulation to the heater in the cab.
Jim

That's air-con. The red and blue doohickeys are for topping up the refrigerant.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 24th day of Discord in the YOLD 3185
1. What power do you have? 2. Where did you get it? 3. In whose
On 07/04/2019 13:27, Huge wrote:

Thanks. I suppose air con is pretty important if you drive around Florida.
The twin carbs are non-standard too.
Jim

I expect he needs the extra power to operate the air-con!