Vehicle Damage

Hi all

I am thinking of having a company called "CHIPS AWAY" do some minor cosmetic work on my car, Mk 2 Jag. Anybody used them? I have heard marvellous claims about what they can do, Can anybody give me a recommendation. They say they only work on the chip/dent etc and DO NOT paint the whole panel. Been quoted £60 .

Cheers

Reply to
phv

My local dealer uses a similar service, but on modern machinery where the metal is thinner. They can be very good where the paint hasn't been broken and they can get to the rear of the panel (ie. not double skinned).

Reply to
TTT

Hi, Hubby has used Chip away and found them very good. There system is very good, however as it a franchise it all depends on the people who operate it. A very good job was done on our car and there claims were brilliant. Pat

Reply to
Pat

The only involvement that I have had with them was when a colleague started up a franchise with them. He had a look at my 1970 AH Sprite but couldn't help because it wasn't a standard colour - you might have the same problem with a Mk 2 Jag - it would be worth checking.

Regards

Neil

Reply to
Neil Cummins