Vinyl Roof

Does anyone know the best way of sticking down the edge of a Ford Granada Vinyl roof? Obviously some sort of glue is required but what sort? Thanks.

Reply to
georgina Smith

Evostick is best just ensure both surfaces are clean before applying the adhesive

Reply to
Big Mc

Evostick type glue - but get the thixotropic kind that allows some movement on contact before finally setting.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I think it is called Time Bond. That's the one I used to stick down Formica (not on a car, before the clever clogs replies come in).

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

That's the stuff. Gives you a second chance. ;-)

There's also one called Thixofix (sp?) - or used to be.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)