Wanted: TR6 mechanic in Edinburgh

Hi all,

OK, so the shame of my life is that i've left my TR6 standing for the last year (not my fault - honest) - but now I have to get it moved (by the 26th May).

Now of course that damn thing wont even think about starting. It cranks's over, but no hint of it starting and I really don't know enough about cars to get them going again!

Anyone with TR6 knowledge want to earn some quick cash and help me start the bloody thing?

If so, please email on tim at kayark dot com.

Thanks,

Tim

Reply to
Tim Shields

Tim

If you get no volunteers try Edinburgh Sports Cars.

I believe they are OK with Triumphs (although have no personal experience other than a receipt showing that the engine in my Spitfire came from them several years ago - its a well built engine afaik).

Reply to
DougP