What car is this?

Please could anybody help to identify this car and the approximate year of manufacture?

people in the car are identified as Raden Mas Noto Dilogo (son of SultanPaku Alam, Jokjakartan royal family, Java island, Indonesia) and his wife.The man in front of the car might be the driver, but for the camera RMNDmight like to sit at the driver's seat himself. Olivier

Reply to
Olivier

I doubt if Spagthorpe ever produced a car like this with two cattle prods on the front for the purpose of removing sacred cows that happened to be blocking the road so it is unlikely to be a product of theirs, but if they did, Indonesia would most probably have been where they would have tried to sell it.

To be serious it doesn't look particularly distinguished and may well be an early Ford (post Model T) or an American contemporary. A view that showed the shape of the radiator shell would help, but the photographer was probably more interested in the people (who presumably were either related to him or were paying him).

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

At the centre of the wheel I can see the word BUICK. This must help the identification I suppose?

"R.N. Robinson" wrote

Reply to
Olivier

"Olivier" realised it was Sun, 19 Nov 2006

23:00:19 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

I'm pretty sure it's a Buick then. What else do you need to know?

Reply to
Yippee

Buglethorpe-Clatterly 66hp Crown Phaeton, coachwork by Rodekill & Organblaster.

Reply to
charterisbay