Wtd: SDi / SD1 3500 V8 Auto as Donor.

Hi people,

I need a SDI 3.5 V8 + ancillaries , BW65 Bellhousing, T/C and flex plate etc etc to get my (non standard) Landrover going again.

If any one knows of a suitable donor please drop me a line.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Try talking to Ian Taylor at the Runcorn SD1 centre:

Contact info (from website): For more information e-mail us on snipped-for-privacy@merseymail.com or alternatively, you can ring the garage on 01928 564413. We are usually only available at the garage on Saturdays. On any other day, the phone will divert to a home number where you will either catch one of us, or be able to leave a message (please leave contact information).The email is checked every weekday, and a prompt response is guaranteed. We welcome European and international customers and are more than happy to get quotes on shipping prices if desired.

Reply to
Simon Birkby

Cheers Simon, I've already tried them, they can't get the BW bits I need but can supply the engine items. I'm looking for a job lot preferably. Even a complete car at the right price.

Any other suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I've used Wins and Co several times - nice people to deal with.

They're near Lingfield which is sort of halfway between London and Eastbourne.

They do mail order too.

01342 836060
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'd second that - good service. I bought an SD1 anti-roll bar there; after snapping one end off my original ...

Reply to
Simon Birkby

Now sorted , thanks to all who replied!

Lee D