01 Turn Signals Intermittment

I wonder if someone else has problems with the C5 turn signals? Sometimes they work and other times they are dead. I still have some of the extended warranty and the dealer says they will fix it if I can bring it in when they are not working. All I have to do to fix them is head for the dealer and they start working perfect.

Anything someone can suggest?

Reply to
aRKay

tell the vette your going to the park. take a roundabout way to the dealership so she isnt spooked.

Reply to
RS