Intermittent C5 Turn Signals

I am have trouble with my 01 C5 turn signals. The lamps seem to be be good but they do not come on or blink. No indication on the dash either. Then all of a sudden the start working. I wish they would just die so I can take it back to the dealer under the extended warranty.

Anyone had intermittent turn signal problem like this? If so what was the fix?

aRKa

Reply to
aRKay

when I'm gonna turn left..my left turn signal comes on then quickly goes out. then it comes on again then off then on then off... damnest thing but it may be a C4 thing

Reply to
RS

My C5 is almost doing the same thing. The work for a few days then all of a sudden the do not respond to stalk commands. They just stop working. The next time I get in the car they work perfect. Sure wish they would just die.

Reply to
aRKay