1974 Big Block

Looking for 74 Big Block...Clean...Under $7500

Reply to
Glynn Fitzgerald

HaHaHaHaHa HA!

Thanks, needed a good laugh.

Good luck.

TomC '90 ZR1 #792

Reply to
Crabs

I have my 1970 BB vette for sale...only its 5 times that price.

Reply to
dave

But wait.... he didn't say he wanted a CAR with that 74 Big Block, did he?

Reply to
WayneC

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

Reply to
CardsFan

That's about right. I have a 1974 Big Block. I'd let him have it for $7000.

It is a 1974 over-the-counter 4-bolt main, built as a 427, Chevy aluminum heads, Edelbrock CX-427 intake, TRW 12.5:1 pistons, balanced, rods shot-peened, 7-1/2 rods, etc.

Even has four wheels - a grocery shopping cart cut down.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

It's a wine-country ISP -- figures!

Reply to
PJ

geez, and here I have been sadly keeping my bone stock, blue, silver leather interior, BB 4 sp, Air, 74 vette all these years and it's not even worth $7500....now I'm depressed.....

Jrama