1981 wiring diagram

I am restoring an 81 corvette but I am in need of a good wiring diagram. Anyone have one available or a link to one?

Reply to
dboncio99

Helm no longer has the separate wiring diagram for the '81; however, they have the service/shop manual available for $75. This will probably be a Xerox copy of the original and the wiring diagram fold outs will be chopped up on separate sheets (with small gaps in coverage where there were creases in the original pages. Not easy to read but, the shop manual plus a copy of Haynes or Chilton may do the job for you.

PJ

Reply to
PJ

here ya go lectriclimited.inc

7322 s. archer road justice. illinois 1 708 563 0400 they make schematics laminated in plastic film i have one for the 72 and the 75
Reply to
JCORVETTE 72&75

I agree...I have one for each of my corvettes except the 95 nice and large...but easily stored lol..(on the wall)...

Bob G.

Reply to
Bob G.