to all the vets in the group

Thank you for serving our country!

God Bless America.

Reply to
MT

Thanks for supporting the troops, from 5th Army 979th Combat Construction Engineers.

Reply to
Dad

Thank you, from 62nd Aviation, V Corps ("Royal Coachmen").

Reply to
Vandervecken

I wondered where my Ragtop disappears to for months at a time :-)

Appreciate it Fellas! The biggest sacrifice!

MT wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler

It was an honor to serve-- 28+ yrs USAF-- 1964 - 1993. Am most grateful the troops now serving are recognised for their service and sacrifice...

Reply to
TWW