1991 Dash

My heater and speakers wont work.

Reply to
Marty

Stop whining.. take it to your mechanic :-) just kidding..

I would seriously take it to my mechanic for an evaluation.. It's probably something minor, but who knows..

Reply to
E_Tar

Neither will my brother-in-law.

Reply to
Cruisemon

================= Heck only one of my Corvettes have the heater connected all the others have the cord bypassed....and only 2 of the cars have the Radio hooked up..but in both of them I honestly can not remember the last time I even turned the Radio on....

To me these are NOT problems... but then again I get my thrills driving the cars and the only sound I really am into is the exhaust...

However....neither problem should be hard to at least find out WHY...

Blower motor work...? are you getting water into the heater core..? does the radio light up?

Bob G

64 72 76 79 95 and looking for a 2000 FRC or 2001-2002 Z06 not black!
Reply to
Bob G.

Funny stuff guys!!!! I fixed the speakers. There is a connection under the glove box. And the antennae is fixed too. There is still one connection by the top that I cantr figure out. It is a 3 prong connection.

Bob G. wrote:

Reply to
Marty