GTM Supercar

A friend is going to buy the GTM Supercar that is a C5 based kit. Nice looking, but does it have doors?

John H

Sure. Aside from "ya gotta be able to get in to drive it," the door line is visible on the photo at

-- Vandervecken

John H wrote:

Reply to
Vandervecken

GTM Supercar

Standard Parts Here is a list of the parts that are included in the GTM kit. This list is subject to change without notice.

Complete welded tubular steel chassis

Pre-formed aluminum cockpit/interior panels

Pre-trimmed composite body

Hinged and lined hood, doors, and rear hatch

Reply to
ZÿRiX

Reply to
RicSeyler

I see that movie 4

shows the car doors. Neat videos.

Reply to
John H

Opinions, opinions. :) My reaction was "gyawd but that thang's uuuuuugly."

-- Vandervecken C6 6-spd F55 ragtop black/black/cashmere

RicSeyler wrote:

Reply to
Vandervecken

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reminds me of the old VW kit car Avenger GT if you look at the back of the greenhouse. The way the roofline drops so low in the back and sinks into the fenders is very similar, giving an almost claustrophobic look to it.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri