1993 security system

Having the worst time trying to get my flashing interior lights from going off all the time...its part of the security system I think...would like to be able to disable the system completely and go without..it drains my battery down after a day or two..any help with this problem would be great

Thanks Chad737

Reply to
Chad737

Most likely not the alarm system, but the push in switch on one of the doors. Try taping a penny on the door where it is supposed to hit. If it's the switch, it should stop flashing on and off.

Reply to
Charlie

Yeah, on my 92 I have about a 3/16" layer of duct tape on the door frame where the switch pushes because the switch itself is really bad. One day I'll get around to fixing it.

-GeorgeC

92 LT-1 RED/RED
Reply to
George Csahanin